If your board has completed their DDF agreement with CREA, follow the instructions to have your listings AUTOMATICALLY populated on your website.
The process takes less than 5 minutes for your Broker of Record to complete, and about 24-48 hours for your listings to begin appearing on your website.
Please forward the following to Broker of Record, or Responsible party with access to the Brokerage Realtorlink login.
Attention Broker of Record,
RealtySitesPLUS (website provider for your agents) would like your assistance in obtaining the DDF MEMBER WEBSITE FEEDS - ALL OFFICES, in order to pull your office listings for your BROKERAGE or agent(s) website(s).
This will only need to be done once for your service, and any future agents from your that wishes to set up a website can have this service enabled without delays.
This is for YOUR BROKERAGE AGENTS only, in no way is this feed going to any agent that is not an agent of your brokerage.
If you have agents in your office who refuse to or do not wish to share, please forward that list, it is a quick selection of share/not-share.
Once completed (should be less than 5 minutes) CREA will forward our credentials to us, and we will be able to deal with CREA DDF for technical support for this feed.
1. Go To this link: http://tools.realtorlink.ca/
2. Login using BROKERAGE BROKER OF RECORD - Realtor Link login information.
3. Under the MEMBER WEBSITE FEEDS column (not National Shared Pool), Click on “Manage My Data Feeds”
4. Click on “Add a Data Feed”
5. Step 1: select MEMBER WEBSITE FEED - ONE OR MORE OFFICES
6. Step 2: select I WILL NOT be engaging a 3rd party provider (we operate as your IT to maintain the feed)
7. Step 3: Name: Bill / Jeff
8. Step 3: Email: email@example.com
9. Step 3: Phone: 877-797-8430 ext 101
10. Step 4: Website URL - Put in your brokerage website (for reference only)
11: Step 4: Destination Owner - defaulted to broker of record and does not change
DO NOT change any other options.
12. “Click to review your Data Feed before Saving It” (at bottom of page),
Credentials will be emailed directly to RealtySitesPLUS from CREA.
If you are having difficulty following, we do have a PDF version with screen captures showing step by step. (firstname.lastname@example.org for this document)
Thank you for your assistance in getting your agent(s) listing data automated and live on their website!RSP-SUPPORT